Houston Aeros 1994-2013: Thank you for all the great memories and two decades of great hockey and entertainment.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Seriously, Doug


I know. I need to learn to let go. I'll work on that in the off-season.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe he can't do picture messages.

Ms. Conduct said...

I'm trying all the avenues. Words don't work either.

Anonymous said...

Putting all one's eggs into one or two baskets... KK and NS - is foolish. Should KK come back, there is no surety he, single handedly, could save the Aeros. And having a good goalie without the proper defense...."Where have all the Flowers(ahem Aeros)gone?"
Come on, be realistic.
Hitting hard without hitting the net - well..you all know the rest!

Ms. Conduct said...

Ah, realism is for fuddy-duddies. ;)

Fred Trask said...

No one wins a hockey championship without good goaltending, no one, EVER.

Most championships require great goaltending.

The Aeros have had their problems on this run (and during the year) but no one can say they've had good goaltending down this stretch. They've faced a bit of adversity and not faired well. They've kept their composure but that's about it. The sooner they get the personnel together, that they will be playing with for the playoff run, the better as the return of those in MN will not be an automatic fix. Scott, Olvecky and Kolanos will all need to re-mesh with the team. Even with their return, netminding will be a concern.

Peoria is on fire. Milwaukee is not the same team that won the division. I'm rooting for Nashville and a healthy Nolan Schaefer.

Anonymous said...

You said it: all returning (if they do) players will need to re mesh with the team and do it FAST...

Andrew J. Ferraro said...

Technically, your graphic is incorrect.
Continental does not use Boeing 767-400s on their MSP-IAH route.

HA!

Anonymous said...

That's good Ms. C! Thanks for the morning ha-ha.

-AiH

Ms. Conduct said...

LOL Andrew.