Houston Aeros 1994-2013: Thank you for all the great memories and two decades of great hockey and entertainment.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Some Game Seven Celebration Photos

I am nowhere near being the photographer that Mr. Fred is. And I was just working with a regular digital camera. But I thought you might like to see some photos I took from the end of the game.

Here is the Aeros after Mitch Love's empty-netter with two seconds left to make it 5-2.

And here the guys start to gather on the ice as the clock hits 00:00.

And more of the guys join the group.

And here comes the last of them.

5 comments:

Fred Trask said...

GREAT job John!

beware the bear(s) said...

A celebration picture is WORTH a 1000 or more words. Thank you.

Ms. Conduct said...

Wow, you had a great sight line up where you were!

Anonymous said...

I had my crow for breakfast this morning. Didn't taste too bad. I really thought we were doomed with Legace in net, but I've got to hand it to our Aeros...they found a way! I think we'll have an easier time with Milwaukee.

Shaun Bill said...

For all the phyical play there was in this series, things were very amiable afterward. I was also pretty impress witht he Peoria corwd. Often, after the last loss of the season like this, the ice gets littered with trash - not so Monday night