Houston Aeros 1994-2013: Thank you for all the great memories and two decades of great hockey and entertainment.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Aeros v. Rampage - 4/11 -- Photos

Here is Bryan Lundbohm creating a screen for the Noreau goal early in first period. It seemed like it might be a good night for the Aeros. It wasn't.

I tried an experiment with some overhead shots. I can't tell if I love them or hate them. Here is Anton Khudobin waiting for the drop of the puck to begin the 2nd period.
Here is John Lammers goal in the 2nd period putting the Aeros up 2-0.
An overhead shot of the fist bump on the bench.
Here is an overhead of the 2nd Rampage goal where Sean Sullivan beat Khudobin on a double screen for a power play goal.
Here is the game winner from Wyatt Smith. Anton had no chance to get over as Smith buried the puck on the power play.
All Photos:Fred Trask

No comments: