Constantine didn't deny the speculation that he is one of the top candidates for the Wild job, but for Aeros fans, he gave about the best answer you could ask for.
Here are the quotes from our brief chat last night ... Later, I will post some good stuff about what he thinks Lemaire has meant to the Wild organization.
This is Kevin Constantine about 45 minutes after the Aeros lost 4-2 in the Alamo City last night:
The question? How are you going to deal with the rampant speculation involving you and the now vacant head coaching job in Minnesota?
Constantine -- "My life is such a one-day-at-a-time thing, and that is really not a concern of mine right now. That is a concern for other people. My job right now is to get this team (Aeros) ready to play every day, and I have never had a problem staying on task, so I will just stay on task.
My take is that he is going to stay on task.

1 comment:
"My take is that he is going to stay on task."
Yes, since he already has his application in (mailed before the ink dried).
Post a Comment