Houston Aeros 1994-2013: Thank you for all the great memories and two decades of great hockey and entertainment.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Peoria may feel the Love tonight

Joe O'Donnell blogs that Mitch Love will be in for Morten Madsen tonight. I'm no hockey coach, but I think that's a good call.

And if you read Mitch's blog post this week, this will be his first AHL playoff game and he was really hoping to get in the line-up this time around. Good for him that he is apparently going to get that chance.

2 comments:

Fred Trask said...

Good for Mitch, he's sacrificed a lot for the team, time to be rewarded for his hard work. I hope Kassian gets to play too. It's so difficult this time of year, who sits?

I think if we could see the Bryan Lundbohm we saw against San Antonio that he should play too. Too bad he didn't make the trip and is on the also mentioned list.

beware the bears said...

Olvecky scores, at last "curtain".... keep it up guys!!! ALL of them!!