Houston Aeros 1994-2013: Thank you for all the great memories and two decades of great hockey and entertainment.

Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday afternoon trivia

Barring the biggest collapse in team history, the Aeros will be in the postseason for the 13th time in 15 years. That is a pretty good success rate, especially for minor league hockey.

Here is a trivia question for anyone to answer except Fred, Heather and John (you guys can guess, just send me your email without posting a comment here or copying everyone else in) ...

Amazingly, there are FOUR people who are in BOTH official team photos following the Aeros' Game 7 championship wins over Orlando (1999) and Hamilton (2003). Who are they?

Bonus -- A fifth person that was in the second photo watched the first picture get taken. Who was that? (No, it was not Dan Cavanaugh).

The winner gets two free tickets to Game 7 of this year's Calder Cup Finals at Toyota Center.

--Aeroscibe

3 comments:

Fred Trask said...

Ha!

I already got them right and from memory!!!!! (ok I struggled with the bonus and I added 2 extra names but I got it right)

Forecheck said...

Not having a copy of the 1999 picture, the last one is a bit of a guess.

Chuck Watson
Dave Barr
Jerry Meins
Cam Stewart

Forecheck said...

The bonus : Murph