Houston Aeros 1994-2013: Thank you for all the great memories and two decades of great hockey and entertainment.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Help a Kid Goalie Out!

Aeros fan and pee-wee goalie for the Houston Hitmen, Ryan O'Toole, is in the final 4 of the Sick Helmet contest on Sabre's goalie, Ryan Miller's site, www.millertime30.com.

It's neck and neck (or cage and cage) and voting for this round ends tomorrow. You have to register, but it's quick and I've done it and not gotten any junk. It's just to keep people from racking up votes unfairly.

Here's his awesome Gerry Cheevers tribute mask. It's easily the best of the four finalists IMO.

How sick is that? Help a hockey kid out and go throw a vote his way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanks for posting this!!! Right now, I just want to see the best two masks make it to the final round and I think that would include Ryan's. I have a feeling this one will be right down to the wire.


Momma Toolbox