Houston Aeros 1994-2013: Thank you for all the great memories and two decades of great hockey and entertainment.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Ms.C's prediction and the feeling from the BSens' room

Sorry, in my haste this morning, I failed to actually POST my morning skate post after I previewed it. Oops.

Anyway, hope you get a chance to look at that below.

There's a fairly unified message coming from the BSens room: The heat doesn't bother us, the ice doesn't bother us, we'll deal with their physicality, and if we stick to our systems, we're fine.

They are one seriously confident team and that's good for Houston, because I think when they hit the wall that is the Aeros, they're going to have to find a championship gear to shift into. The Aeros are already in that gear.

But the reason I picked Binghamton in 5 is because I think they do have that gear. Especially if the Aeros continue to turn the puck over and stink on the PK. They WILL capitalize.

Hate to be so negative. Consider it reverse jinxing or whatever if you need to. But Bingo's offense really does concern me and it concerns the Aeros, too. Which is good. Gotta respect scoring like that.

My apologies, as I meant to get some quotes up for you from Locke and Brust, but I can't find a quiet moment to do so. Will get something together one way or another before long.

2 comments:

B2Bomber said...

Oh, don't be such a Debbie Downer!! I think our boys will do just fine.

Anonymous said...

http://www.khou.com/sports/KHOU-11-Sports-chats-Calder-Cup-Finals-with-Aeros-star-Matt-Kassian-122702309.html

Here's something funny from Kassian that might lift your spirit. Hilarious!