Houston Aeros 1994-2013: Thank you for all the great memories and two decades of great hockey and entertainment.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Luke Strand departs for USHL

Sioux City's USHL team has a new coach, former Aeros assistant Luke Strand.
Here is the article ... and here is a nice quote from Luke about his new gig:

“I can’t tell you how happy I am to be back in the USHL and especially with the Sioux City Musketeers. I appreciate the opportunity afforded to me by the Musketeers management and look forward to leading them to success both on and off the ice. The USHL is undoubtedly the best junior hockey league in the country and I am thrilled to be a part of it; but even more excited about the chance to lead the ‘tradition rich’ Musketeers organization."

Best of luck up there, Luke!

I know I can speak on behalf of everyone at T3I.info when I say it certainly has been a pleasure working with you the last two years.

Again, all the best.

1 comment:

artsnhockey said...

Sadly out with the old - in with the new WHO? Tony Hrkac, mayhap?
In any case "Best of Luck and Great Success" for Mr. Strand in his new post.