Houston Aeros 1994-2013: Thank you for all the great memories and two decades of great hockey and entertainment.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Krys Kolanos signs with Philly

First Locke, Rosa next and now it's bye-bye Krys Kolanos.
Surely there will be more news later, but as Fred pointed out, if you look on the Flyers nhl.com roster page, he is there complete with video highlights.

Someone within the organization told me not too long ago that they would be VERY surprised if the Wild brought him back. But his ability to score goals at this level, and in such a dramatic fashion at times, will very much be missed.

I can't think of too many other Aeros (ever) that had his ability to literally create something good out of absolutely nothing.

Fans in upstate New York will enjoy his presence.

10 comments:

Ally said...

So when are CF and JM going to wake up and start signing these guys! We've lost all but 2 goal scorers from last season and they haven't signed any new guys! UGH! If they don't sign Matt Beaudoin, I think I might cry....

Anonymous said...

Already crying here !!!!
They don't know what they are doing in Minny !!!
This is proof !!!

Anonymous said...

The only thing that shows Philly is you have to do a search on NHL.com for Krys. There it has the Flyers logo by his picture. So far there has been no press release. Right ?

B2Bomber said...

ARRRGGGHH! (in my best pirate voice).

CatTrick said...

I've been crying since Locke was signed to the Rangers.

Fred Trask said...

Not to be mean or anything but I'd really appreciate it if you came over and cried on my lawn CatTrick. I mean we've had NO rain. :-(

CatTrick said...

Great idea, Fred!!! I've just been letting all these tears go to waste! I'll be over when I finish watering own lawn ... If things keep going the way they are, the Aeros will have only rookies and 3rd and 4th stringers!

Forecheck said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Sob,sob,sob,sob.....

Anonymous said...

I don't have a good feeling about any of this. I'm sick...and I did have high hopes with the new management and coach in Minny. It's hard to be optimistic.

Anonymous said...

Who are the people picking the players ?
So we know who to blame !!!