Houston Aeros 1994-2013: Thank you for all the great memories and two decades of great hockey and entertainment.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Welcome, Little Miss Ferraro!

Congratulations to our very own Andrew Ferraro and his lovely wife, Dana, on the arrival of a brand new baby girl this morning. For all you stats junkies, she was 7 pounds, 15 ounces. More than 19" long.

No name yet, but I'm sure they'll get inspired or just get tired of calling her "the baby" in a little while and pick something.

I keep trying to force hockey names on my friends with new kids, and fortunately for the children, nobody takes me up on it, so here's my pick: Alexandra Sidney Ferraro. Those hat tricks had to be a sign, right?

Anyway, an appropriate opportunity to use this song:

7 comments:

Fred Trask said...

Congratulations to the Ferraro family!

Certainly if she's a whiney little annoyance go with Sidney but I'm betting the Ferraro's will come up with something more appropriate. :)

Ms. Conduct said...

I'm sure they will. There's a reason I only make these suggestions to my friends from a distance, so they can't smack me. :)

Anonymous said...

Does she have dimples? There's always Antonia

Chris Jerina said...

Congratulations to the Ferraros!

I think "Krysta" could work too...

Anonymous said...

Well I'm sure she'll make a lot of "Poo".

beware the bear(ds) said...

Congratulations to the Ferraros

Antonia? Krysta? Daniella? Justine? I can think up quite a few of those middle names.

Wishing all the best to the happy family.

jessica Clemmons said...

Congrats Andrew... so happy for you guys!!!