Milwaukee had chances all night but Anton either got them or they were just wide.

I have not posted any Mitch Love for a while so here is some Love.

Here is a series of photos where Bryan Lundbohm tries to tip a high shot.

Drew MacIntyre manages to get the blocker on it.


Late in the 3rd period things got a bit exciting in front of Khudobin as Hrkac clears the puck.

Kolanos puts the icing on the cake with the empty netter as Smolinski tries to prevent the goal.

I'll close with more of the birthday boy, Anton Khudobin.
All Photos:Fred Trask
2 comments:
Love that 'evil grin' shot of KK, but then he should...be grinning, I mean.
Just came home and saw the new edition, and hey, I like the "Dimples series". I also feel like 'kow tow-ing' to Mr. Fred for the great 'picture stories' he makes available to us mere 'mortals without a lens'. THANKS.
The Dimples pictures totally have me squeeing. Adorable.
KK scares the shit out of me. I love it.
Post a Comment