Not that you're looking to read anymore about it, but over at the Houston Press I have a kind of summation of the past two games while looking at the fall of Anton Khudobin. So give it a read if you like. I'll understand if you'd rather not.
And remember, I'll be in Milwaukee tomorrow so I'll track down what I can before the game and report after.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I particularly enjoyed that one, John. Nice work.
I gave it a read John. Nicely done. I hope you bring the boys good luck tomorrow at Bradley Center.
Based on the last two games, I think I will have to lower my former quote of the Aeros' likelihood of winning this series from 50% to about 0.05%. The Aeros are out of gas - to many people out and too many walking wounded - right when the Ads have hit their peak.
Anyway, win or (more likely) lose, congrats to the Aeros for the best playoff run we have seen from them since 2003!
Post a Comment