Just a few quick notes from this morning's skate...of which I just returned. I'll give you some quotes, etc., later, but I want to go get some lunch.Anton Khudobin will be starting at goal for the Aeros tonight. Nolan Schaefer says that he is ready to play if needed, and his knee feels good.
Krys Kolanos did not skate, and he will be a game-time decision. Tomas Mojzis did not skate either.
The guys looked loose and ready to go. They were a little more serious on the ice than they were on Saturday morning, but it didn't look like they were gripping their sticks or anything. Clayton Stoner says the team went to dinner after Monday's game and put the game out of their mind and they're ready to go tonight.
And for those of you who are interested, the entire team went to Miller Park to watch the Brewers defeat the Florida Marlins last night.
I'll have more later. I'll try to get an inside the numbers thing up, but that will just depend on when I get and how tired I am.
4 comments:
Thanks John ...
Boy the team looks different facing this game 7. Dig deep boys, go out and be proud of your performance. If you do that the score will take care of itself.
So, who were they cheering for at the ball game - the Brewers, the Marlins, or the ball girls?
Interesting that Kolanos didn't stake this morning yet skated before Game 6.
Not sure how you guys feel, but I think the outcome of the game may be determined on whether he plays.
Good to see Anton in net, although I cant help but wonder how his confidence is after getting pulled last game after only 2 goals.
Thanks for the update John. See you in a few hours...
Sorry about the lack of internet at the BC....you can blame our JV basketball Milwaukee Bucks for that...that's what we do.
Post a Comment