The early news from John, who checked out morning skate is that, essentially, Khudobin is the Aeros goalie for the long haul.
Brust's return from his fractured foot for the playoffs is doubtful, but he'd be more likely to see action than Schaefer, as he's still out with a lower body injury.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I hear that Albers is out indefinitely with a fractured bone in his foot and played game 7 of the Peoria series with it.
Well, Marco II will earn his keep, eh?
Anon: I can't tell you anything in regards to Albers because I didn't ask Albers. And I didn't ask about Albers because he was skating with the rest of the team this morning. He looked okay to me.
Rumors fly...we will see who's on tonight for sure.
Sorry to hear Nolan is still suffering.
Post a Comment