Houston Aeros 1994-2013: Thank you for all the great memories and two decades of great hockey and entertainment.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Krys Kolanos Injury Info

I have been informed that Krys Kolanos is out of tonight's game due to a lower body injury. And I can attest that the trainers have been working on him after the last several games.

If I hear anything further, I'll update you.

3 comments:

beware the bear(ds) said...

Really, too bad.
O'Donnell mentioned that he had been skating in the afternoon up there.
Predictable unpredictable Aeros are back. Will I have to shave the (d) off my moniker sooner than expected? Sadly...sigh!

Chris Jerina said...

Krys skated in warmups too, although I don't know how long he was out there for. One interresting note was he skated a lap w/o his helmet on in game 2, not the case tonight in what amount he was out there for warmups.

Ms. Conduct said...

So he did skate warmups... well, the Chron writer said the KC expects him back for game 7, so that's something.l