Houston Aeros 1994-2013: Thank you for all the great memories and two decades of great hockey and entertainment.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Goalie News for Breakfast

Here's a little something to start your Monday with a smile, unless you're Matt Climie: There are three Aeros goalies in Milwaukee with the team--Dimples, Schaefer, and Brust.

Neither Schaefer nor Brust have been traveling with the team until now, so that's kind of a big deal and great news. Though Climie has been a terrific back-up and definitely gets cookies from Ms. Conduct.

(Note to Matt: If you've got some spare time in the next couple of days, I could use some lessons on recovering from my ass without wallowing on the ice like an upside-down turtle...)

Anyway, I won't presume to guess who will be out on the ice Monday night, though from what Schaefer said about being ready to go and Constantine's penchant for riding the most recently hot goalie, I would guess he'll back Dimples up. But there's a little intrigue between the pipes for y'all to chew on today.

4 comments:

Jen said...

I have to say, as much as I love Dimples and Schaefer I really liked what I saw from Matt while he was on the ice. I will miss seeing Brust and Schaefer roaming the halls during the intermissions too. They look oh so yummy in their suits.

Ms. Conduct said...

I really couldn't have said that better myself, Jen.

Fred Trask said...

And I was just getting Climietized too ... groan ....

beware the bear(ds) said...

Frankly, my dears (fill in quote from GWTW)! Who ever helps Aeros win is MY goalie, yummy in a suit or yummier in gear! ;)