After Wednesday's 1-0 loss to Peoria, the Rampage are dangerously close to falling by the proverbial wayside. As in officially done ...
Aeros fans tonight will be begging and pleading with the hockey gods for a SA win in the rematch, but that does not appear likely. But no matter, SA's playoff chances are done, and they are playing for nothing more than (enter cliche here).
Here is the Wednesday recap from the SA Express News.
Personally, I was kind of hoping their win over the Aeros would spark a three or four-game winning streak, but I guess too much time has passed.
Manny Legace and the Rivermen are hot and I fully expect them to destroy the Silver and Black this evening. What is your take?
-Aeroscribe
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I feel bad for the SA fans. They are a good bunch and have suffered through a lot.
If Peoria is only going to lose a couple of games I want them to be Saturday and Sunday, NOT tonight vs SA. I hope SA has a very physical game and puts the body on them. I want the 4 point swing x 2 baby!
So, it turned into a 3 point game, and now we enter the weekend tied with Peoria. And of course, my stats in my article I submitted yesterday are wrong.
Post a Comment