Here is the sweet goal by Pete MacArthur, Anton had no chance on this one.



This is the first Krys Kolanos goal, it's difficult to see but he buried it top shelf.

Here is the Kolanos game winning goal, again he went top shelf but that view was blocked by Benoit Pouliot. This is a second or so later as the puck reappears.

Here's Lammers showing Corey Crawford some love in the crease.





2 comments:
Man, I had a goal just like that first one against me last night. Except I didn't get a leg out. I just looked over and boom, it was going in the back door.
Good stuff, Fred!
It was a sweet pass by Brophey. A defensive let down for sure. Anton came across pretty quick but he was hung out to dry on that one. Perhaps he over played it to the glove side but I doubt it would have made much difference as it was a perfectly executed play.
Post a Comment