I just wanted to address one of the many trivial things that keep us occuppied in the press box before, during, and after the games. For instance, the mysterious Jimmy Kilpatrick, despite being released from his PTO last week, was listed on the roster for yesterday's game with Rockford, and he was a scratch.
However, if you notice the Aeros transaction wire, he was not resigned by the team. Heather's not sure that he exists. I'm still agnostic on the matter.
Also, John Adams was a scratch yesterday. Andrew figured out, during the game, that he was probably scratched because he was in Corpus Christi, having played a game for the them the night before. But he was on the roster. Which is kind of funny being if, you look at the Aeros transaction notes, he was returned on Corpus on Saturday.
So if you were at the game yesterday, and if you were really wondering why Kilpatrick and Adams were scratched...well, I hope I answered your question.
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So, I'm a Kilpatrick atheist? That's probably bad luck around St. Patrick's Day...
Post a Comment