Houston Aeros 1994-2013: Thank you for all the great memories and two decades of great hockey and entertainment.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Down the stretech

This is one of the best playoffs races we've seen in the West, because this one is going down to the last weekend I think.

Six teams are battling for the last three playoff spots, although one of them, Quad City, is on life support. And if you take a look at the chart below (and I apologize for its low quality ... just click on it for a bigger version), they have one of the hardest schedules of any remaining team in contention. In my opinion, Iowa has the second toughest schedule, and I think the last three spots are going to come down to who plays their best hockey before, yes BEFORE April 4. Do you agree?

What do you think of this chart? Ask questions ... that is what we are all paid for here at The Third Intermission

--Aeroscribe

1 comment:

Fred Trask said...

My check is late ...
Will this hurt John's unemployment status?