Houston Aeros 1994-2013: Thank you for all the great memories and two decades of great hockey and entertainment.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Welcome Back Mr. O'Sullivan

Sometimes, you just happen to be in the right place, at the right time. Tonight, I just happened to be in the right place, at the right time, with the camera to get Patrick O'Sullivan's goal in the first period of tonight's 2-1 win over Grand Rapids.

There's not much to say. Pictures, I think, really do tell the story. I'll have more later after I transcribe, etc. So enjoy.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bravo to O'Sullivan. I hope he continues to do well. While I regret that he's back "down," I enjoyed watching him play again.

John, you are really getting the hang of that new camera. Great shots! Thank you!!! It's nice to see a real crowd in the background too, and not just a bunch of empty seats.