Houston Aeros 1994-2013: Thank you for all the great memories and two decades of great hockey and entertainment.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Aeros-Stars Photos

Sorry. I don't have a lot of time at the moment -- when you work for yourself, you've got to work every hour possible, so I'm working. I'll try to get some more photos and some quotes up in the morning -- I think we got some nice stuff out of Mike Yeo after the game.

Anyway, there's nothing special, game-wise, about this sequence of photos. It's just that it was something I've been working on -- tracking a play from one end to the other. And this is one of my better attempts. So I'll hope you let me put my experiment up and I'll try to get more tomorrow.

(And no, I don't have that save of Hackett's that threw Heather into a fit -- I have the bruises to prove it. I wasn't in position for it, and even if I was, I wouldn't have done it justice. That save would have needed Mr. Fred's photo work to do get even close to doing it justice.)

Good night everybody.





1 comment:

Forecheck said...

And where's the photo of Gordie?

Keep up the good work. The more you practice, the better you will get.