Houston Aeros 1994-2013: Thank you for all the great memories and two decades of great hockey and entertainment.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Roughhousing At the Toy Box (In Photos)

Here's a few photos from Saturday's Aeros/Rampage game. There were two fights in the first period, won by the Aeros in my opinion, and then Dane Byers decided to pull a sneak attack on Drew Bagnall at the very end. Both Byers and Bagnall got 10 minute unsportsmanlike misconduct penalties though I don't recall seeing Bagnall throw any punches.

Before we get started, here's a photo of Jeff Penner, on the ice, during the game, to show that he really exists. And he had a good game tonight, in my opinion.

Here's the first fight of the game, with Cody Almond ending the the tussle with Bracken Kearns by throwing him to the ice.

Now here's Jarod Palmer, fist cocked, getting ready to unload yet again on Jeff May.

And here's the final altercation, towards the end of the game. Like I said, I didn't spot Bagnall going off on anybody during the melee, but then again, I might have missed it.

1 comment:

artandhockey said...

more on - with photos of - the 'invisible man' at artandhockey blogs!