Houston Aeros 1994-2013: Thank you for all the great memories and two decades of great hockey and entertainment.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Pics from Saturday's Wild Game

I know not everybody is interested in the Wild over here, so I put pictures from that game over at Ms.Conduct. Just to whet your appetite, I'll post one here. Chris called it "something for everyone" (with everyone meaning John and Me).

Pretty ice girl and stretching goalie in one shot. If she plays hockey, too, then count me in as hot for both of them...

Ice girl and Niklas Backstrom. Photo by Chris "Aim to Please" Jerina

5 comments:

Bryan said...

By far the greatest picture of all of them. Oh hey! Look! Backstrom is in the picture, too! Huh. Didn't even notice him the first five or six hundred times I looked at this.

Anonymous said...

THEY have ice girls!?!?

Anonymous said...

She's cute; obviously she can skate, and she's appropriately attired for her role.

Anonymous said...

The Wild's "ice girls" all wear hockey skates and skate like hockey players! Also - they only serve as the ice clean up crew, not cheer leaders/dancers/eye candy. They pay absolutely no attention to the players or to the crowd. The full ice crew is made up of a handful of young women and several men. They do their job during time outs and then get off the ice. Yay Minny for not putting half naked women on the ice!

Finnished said...

I was watching the ice girls and all of a sudden a hockey match broke out. I left my seat immediately and went to get my refund from the box office.