Houston Aeros 1994-2013: Thank you for all the great memories and two decades of great hockey and entertainment.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Pics from Aeros v. Rivermen

Thanks to Chris "Hello Kitty" Jerina, we've got pics from the game Sunday! And trust me, the still pictures > the actual game on this one. By a lot. These are some of my favorites, but you can see the rest here.

Let's just get this out of the way: Oh. My. God. Ben. Bishop. Do that.
Setting the scene: Player introductions before the game
Doesn't matter how many Dear Anton letters I have to write, he's adorable.
Oof. 
Anton makes a save
Max and a puck in the air
If you can't get the puck in, try levitating in front of the goalie
Sully attempts a wrap-around

1 comment:

artandhockey said...

NICE, real nice,..
I do love that
'electric' moment in blue (;-)!
Thanks for shooting, thanks for posting these!
I wonder :-) what Freud would've said!