Houston Aeros 1994-2013: Thank you for all the great memories and two decades of great hockey and entertainment.

Sunday, October 4, 2009

10/3 - Aeros v. Moose

It's one of those rare games where it looks like you're just not gonna get a write-up from T3I, but I'll run through some highlights that I've gleaned from various sources:
  • Aeros split the weekend with a 4-2 win over Manitoba
  • Gillies got his nose broken in a collision and missed half the game. Ouch.
  • Falk got his first professional goal, a deflection in off his knee
  • Zingoni scored twice (more on him in the Chronicle's article here)
  • Rosa scored AGAIN, unassisted. "PAY ME JIM"...
  • Only one fight, between Weller and McCue. Guess they got their "tone setting" out of the way Friday night.
That's all.

Here's highlights from Friday's game and here's the gamesheet from last night's game.

Next game is the home opener on Friday, Oct 9. See you there!

5 comments:

artandhockey said...

Yeah,, they can and did win without fans glued to radio...vide my take LOL. Must run. (cakatool) hmm is the word this time.. funny!

Fred Trask said...

Weller destroyed McCue. The hit on Gillies was ugly. A center ice collision that neither he nor Walsky seemed to see coming. Gillies went straight to the bench and then to the locker room and did not return.

John Royal said...

I missed Falk's goal. Did he do his dance?

Forecheck said...

Wait... Ziggy(?) only got one goal.

Zignoni
DiSalvatore
Faulk
Stoner

Ms. Conduct said...

Huh... that's weird. I swear the score sheet said Zingo... and clearly the stringer for the Chron saw that, too.

I dunno. I just work here.