Houston Aeros 1994-2013: Thank you for all the great memories and two decades of great hockey and entertainment.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Round One: Wiseman Region 3 v 6

3 - Love pumps up the crowd after a fight

6 - Dimples toys with his screener

All photos by Fred Trask

Vote below for the best photo (and remember, we're trying to find the best photo... not just your favorite player):

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That photo of Mitch is one of my FAVORITE ever!!!!!! I use that photo quite a lot when writing about him!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen said...

You people are not making this easy!!! Keep em coming!

artandhockey said...

Hey, that one is precious
"The 'gentle' shove that did" ;-)

Ms. Conduct said...

I'm so stumped on this one. I love the Mitch one for the drama and composition. I love the Dimples one because it makes me LOL every time I see it. It's just one of those pure "inside" moments that you don't notice usually when you're in the stands.

I ranked Mitch higher in the first place but head to head, it's a tough one.

John Royal said...

Okay, seriously, who gave this match-up a suck-minus? And I've got to go with Su. I like the Khudobin photo, but that's how I'm always going to remember Mitch.

FinnAir said...

:-)

What can I tell you, I was just reminded me to this Scando-rock song when thinking what to reply:

http://listen.grooveshark.com/#/song/Too_Much_Love/15093434

(Sweatmaster - Too Much Love - from Turku, Finland)

But my stance on fights/fighters is old news, so I'll shut up about this for now.