I don't know about you, but I am very interested to see how the Aeros respond to last Friday's game.
That was just an awful, awful result. The team did not deserve a point, but they were very close to getting one until the Griffins scored late for the regulation win.
Aeros head coach John Torchetti said he was not pleased with the team's overall game of late. The last two losses, although both by a single goal each, were ugly.
The Aeros are still in the driver's seat as far as the playoffs are concerned, but they better get back on track soon. I don't like those last three games, all being played on the road on successive days. As a fan, I don't want those games to matter much. The Aeros need to have the 5, 6 or 7 seed wrapped up the weekend before.
There are still seven games left on this homestand, and the Aeros' magic number is down to 20. Right now, it looks like its a five-team battle for the last four spots. If the Aeros win tonight, and the Chicago Wolves lose in San Antonio ... their number goes down four to 16.
So tonight, Aeros fans are Rampage fans, too.
Tuesday, April 2, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Agreed, they need to step itup a bit. The playoffs start tonight if they haven't already.
At least we have our good goalie back :) .
At least we had our favorite goalie back tonight .... "Forecheck" He was all smiles :)))))))
@Anon
Tough to fault Kuemper on that one. Last time I checked its tough to win games with 1 goal unless he could have gone for another shut out. If he was in for all 5 at least he would have won if he was in for the Texas game since didn't give up 7...
The whole team looked sluggish in the second and it ultimately costed us the game. Poor play tonight. Hope for a bounce back by the team Thursday, this winless streak isn't helping playoffs.
HAHA its never kuempers fault if the aeros lose but if Hack is in .. ooooooo its always his fault lol
I wonder how good Hackett would be if he spent more time working on his game and less time commenting on this blog?
Post a Comment