Houston Aeros 1994-2013: Thank you for all the great memories and two decades of great hockey and entertainment.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year

I just wanted to wish everybody a very nice, safe, and happy New Year. And I hope to see everybody at tomorrow's night game.

By the way, after some consultations with Mr. Fred, I went out and purchased myself one of those beginner's fancy-type cameras, and he basically said the best way to learn to use was to just start taking pictures. So since tomorrow is the bikini contest, I think I will start trying to learn to use my camera. My hope is to get something that can be used.

Though I'm quite aware of this -- no matter how long I practice, I'll never be as good as Mr. Fred and I wish he was back here taking photos. And who knows, if I'm lucky, I might be able to provide something approximating one of Ms. C's stick figures.

So be careful out there tonight, everybody. And let's all have a good game tomorrow.

4 comments:

Ms. Conduct said...

Funny, Bikini night is as close as my stick figures ever get to being accurate, and it's as close as photos get to being stick figures....

Forecheck said...

John - I'm positive that Bikini Night had absolutely nothing to do with your decision to buy a fancy camera....

John Royal said...

FC, it's been in the planning stages for a few months. But the timing was great.

Dave said...

John - Make sure that your lens meets Toyota Center regulations. Otherwise, they won't let you bring it in.